We like to mix it up and keep things fresh, which is why we have various modes of transport.
- If you’re travelling the full coast on either our Mick or Trev pass then you’ll be cruising on Loka’s own buses between Sydney and Noosa/Rainbow Beach and switching to trains for the long bits between Noosa and Cairns! We also include the Magnetic Island return ferry and transfers to our special stops.
- If you’re choosing a shorter a trip like our Greg, Nat or Dan passes then you’ll be bus babies the whole way.
- If you’re keeping it tropical through Queensland on either our Kat, Stu or Cam pass then you’ll have a couple of short sectors on the Loka bus before jumping on the trains (aka the Lokamotive)!
HEAPS OF ACTIVITIES
We’ve chucked in heaps of leg stretchers and fun activities for you to experience, so depending on which pass you guys go for you’ll be enjoying:
- Wine tasting in Hunter Valley
- Secret swimming holes
- Scenic country walks
- Wildlife centres
- Awesome kayaking trips
- Epic spots for sunrises and sunsets
- Unforgettable Island walks
- Mountain views for days!